Friday, February 6, 2009

...and we're done

Today is Friday and I believe that quite a few of us are ready for a relaxing weekend. No more football, no basketball tournaments, just some good ol' sleepin' in on Saturday. Also, I need to do some homework for my college class I'm taking to finish my Health degree.

Well yesterday we finished up our unit of Ultimate games. We had a good week, but after about a week of games in a block schedule, it feels like we have been playing for 2 weeks. The thing about block scheduling that I really like is that it gives me as a physical education teacher a real chance to get into a game each day and not have to feel like as soon we get warmed up we have to go change.

3 comments:

  1. Luke,

    I love it! I just found your blog and look forward to keeping up with you. As your former teacher, albeit only for one semester, I'm proud of you and the good work you're doing.

    Kurt

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's better than doing Self Defense, I can't even get a good workout anymore......

    ReplyDelete
  3. well Hello. you are the best teacher i have ever had. i love when you teach me new cool things. By The way I love when you smell like cheese some days. it makes me giggle. But i wrote you a poem

    You are a teacher
    You stand by a bleacher
    You blow a whistle
    It feels like a thistle
    You smell like a foot
    This is a hoot
    I love phy ed

    ReplyDelete